Meet Noble McIntyre
Senior Partner at McIntyre Law Firm
Noble McIntyre was born in Fargo, North Dakota in 1970. In 1971 his family moved to a small town in western Oklahoma called Burns Flat. After graduating as Valedictorian from high school in 1988 and as just 1 of 100 Oklahoma Academic All-Staters in the entire state, Noble attended Oklahoma Baptist University where he graduated with honors and a degree in Accounting with a minor in Business.
After graduating from OBU in 1992, he then attended the University of Oklahoma College of Law and received his juris-doctorate degree in May 1995.
He passed the Oklahoma Bar Exam in July 1995 and was sworn in as an attorney September 1995. He joined a local firm and was named a partner in the firm one year later. After several years as a partner, Noble formed McIntyre Law P.C. which focuses on representing severely injured clients across Oklahoma as well as nationally in connection with his Mass Tort Practice.
Noble is married to Rhonda McIntyre. They recently celebrated their 23rd anniversary. They have 3 daughters: Mackenzie Hope, Cassidy Grace and Kennedy Faith.
Professional Awards and Recognitions
Super Lawyers – Top Attorneys in Oklahoma from 2013 to 2019
President of the Oklahoma Association for Justice – 2015
Top 100 trial lawyers 2007 through 2014 American Trial Lawyers Association
More Awards for Noble McIntyre
- 2013 The Injury Board-10 years of service – “Thank you for 10 years of dedication loyalty and friendship”
- 2013 Oklahoma Association for Justice President’s Award
- 2012 Member of the Year – Oklahoma Association for Justice
- 2011 Tom Wallace Service Award given by Oklahoma Association of Justice
- 2011 Oklahoma County Bar Association-Community Service Award
- 2010 Community Spirit Award – Angel Food Ministries
Personal Injury Areas
Noble represents clients nationally who were injured by the drugs Paxil, Xarelto and Zofran as clients injured by defective hip implants such as DePuy and Stryker. He also represents women badly injured by Transvaginal Mesh implants and Talcum powder as well as men and women injured by IVC Filters and Physio Mesh.
Attorney Noble K. McIntyre practices in the following personal injury areas:
Noble McIntyre at a Glance
Areas of Practice:
- 40% Mass Torts Cases
- 20% Semi Tractor Cases
- 20% Auto Accident Cases
- 10% Oil Field Injury Cases
- 10% Product Liability
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation representing Plaintiffs
- Oklahoma, 1995
- University of Oklahoma College of Law, Norman, Oklahoma, 1995 J.D.
- Oklahoma Baptist University, 1992 B.B.A.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Oklahoma Bar Association Member
- Oklahoma County Bar Association Member
- American Bar Association Member